Lasgidi

I actually did not picture that I would be adjusting back to my home city this soon. If someone had told me at the beginning of the year, that I would be in Lagos around this time, I would have asked, "What for?"

But here I am.
And as I get stronger, I am absorbing what actually made this city tick, slowly. Gradually I am finding my fast-paced rhythm again. And loving every minute of it.
On the business scene, there are so many businesses. Its all busy busy busy! In every sector, there is no new idea, just new ways of packaging things. Even the information technology industry has a really cutthroat atmosphere. You have to keep ensuring that your brand stays right in front of the clients, to keep making sales. Doze off and you are forgotten.

I think if the Daydah brand had been in this atmosphere, it would have done better and not allowed the tortoise-speed of Abuja eventually weigh her down.
I'm glad I'm back in Lasgidi....
Now which pot do I put my finger in first? lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happyness

NYSC - national delay or service? Answer

I WALKED