Skip to main content

Closeness

Yesterday The Beaver sent Vicky to get me in the office, telling me to close early. It turns out he wanted Vicky to drive Lily to pick his niece in distant Nassarawa state (she's in boarding school there). Everytime he wants to use Vicky, he insists I be there. When we got home we met Vicky's parents. Mum wanted to check somethings online. When I opted out of going with Lily, The Beaver insisted I go. Like I'm some bait to use Vicky (this is not the umpteenth time) to do his bidding.
When we got back and everyone was taken care of, Vicky and I sat back in the car for about two hours and cleared all the cobwebs that had began to accumulate between us since the last time we were together - alone.
The Parliamentary session was closed eventually with a kiss.

Closeness: means being intimate with someone else. There are varying degrees of closeness, between siblings, between parents and their offspring, between friends and between lovers. The last one is the most intense, and the most volatile, most likely to change.
One question: Can two people in a relationship be very very very close without sleeping with each other? Is it possible?

WETIN DEY HAPPEN?
This is the third day of the strike. When the 70 naira adjustment was made, Petrol stations began to sell, but NLC ordered them to stop until the price is reduced to 65 naira. So we are all still on strike, Here in Abuja its a virtual strike because people are still going to work and moving around.

Comments

Kafo said…
Parliamentry session I LOVE THAT

yeah i think u can be in a relationship without sex and still feel like u know the person

i mean sex makes it messy and if u have sex early on then it is like you start to mistake the physical closeness for real intimacy

i think intimacy starts in the mind
and it is beautiful the ability to talk to a person and know that they know you and that you can say anything and sometimes you don't even need to talk
ahhh beautiful

Popular posts from this blog

EKITI KETE

What is this wahala now? Why must such a tiny state in Nigeria cause so much wahala? It is not even in the center, it is not even an original state but a cut out of another. I really dont understand why every newspaper feels they must print something about Ekiti on the front page every single day. And this has been the case since it was created. The latest sensation is the election rerun that even our busy President had to take time to go and see. I mean, you would think with all the monitoring eyes, everything would run smoothly but no, another twist in the saga has been announced.
The outside world thinks we should be ashamed of ourselves. I a just praying that it does not get bloody, and that Ekiti will stop trying to keep attention all the time.

Am not dissing Ekiti o[that was for Vicky who will soon be my husband, so he'll not quote me after the wedding - he's from Ekiti :D]. Am just saying they should behave themselves.

Ironblogging - Blogging a week at a time

One of the results of attending CMS Africa 2016 in Kampala, Uganda, was the creation of an Ironblogger network, IBCOCO. The intent was simple: there is a huge huge benefit from having an online presence, for every business, and blogging frequently is one of the ways to achieve this.

Plans List?Carried out or not?

Have you ever planned the next year of your life and then after a few months, realized that nothing went according to plan? Well it happened to me. Back in October, I knew where I wanted to be in a year's time: I was going to be married, with my husband and I studying in a foreign country for masters degrees. We had applied and then things began to happen.
First my Dad felt I was rushing to get married (Never mind that he'd insisted when I was 17 that by the time I reach my age, I should have given him 2 grandkids for him to spoil). Then my acclaimed alma mater university refused to send my transcripts to the schools I had applied to. As if that was not enough, I had not taken my TEOFL exam which was required to apply.

Its now June. I lost the admissions because my transcripts never arrived even though my university claims they have sent it. My father has finally agreed to let me get married BUT at his own convenient time, and his own way (he has just declared he doesnt want us …