Thank you, 2008!

Hi,
I just wanted to thank you all for being a part of my 2008,
for listening to me, when I made sense and when i did not,
for being there for me,
for reaching out to me even when I seemed too distant,
for calming me in the midst of the storm,
for helping me to direct my gaze upwards, towards the Son, when I felt that the darkness around me was about to envelope me,
for praying for me,
for loving me just the way I am,
for being you all the time around me, and not some pretentious person,
for caring,
for understanding,
for moving me forward,
for loving me,
for being my friend.

I want to also thank you in advance for ensuring that you attain the goals you set for yourselves for 2009,
for becoming the giants I know you are,
for drawing closer to God,
for making me proud of who you are, and what you have achieved in 2009.

I shall play my part and continue to pray for you,
try not to matchmake you with each other (am trying my best already!),
and try to create more quality time for you,

Thank you for my 2008!
May we all see beyond 2009 in Jesus name, Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYSC - national delay or service? Answer

I WALKED

Drama Queen