Good Deed - Writing a Resume


One of my nieces came over for the weekend, and I was so entertained by her. She has developed into a full woman, and I kept thinking about what I must have sounded like, at her tender age of twenty-three.

She is in her final year of the university, and I was shocked to find out that she did not have a CV or resume. I took the time out to help her with drafting one.
We started off by visiting Google Docs, so that she could choose from the long list of free templates - using Google Docs was a new experience for her too. Then we drafted her information, which included her skills, competencies, educational background, work experience, and interests.

I told her to finish off the document, then send it to via Google Drive, so that I could review. The next step would be to start applying for jobs that would enhance her career in Human Resources.
I feel good knowing I helped at least one young person kickstart the search for a good job. Good deeds do that to me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYSC - national delay or service? Answer

I WALKED

Drama Queen