THREE THINGS

I know this is a bit old here but, I had to do it!

3 things that scare me - not being successful, getting fat, and not making heaven.

3 people that make me laugh - Vicky, my father, and Olumide Lawyer.

3 things I love - God, reading, and writing.

3 things I hate - snobs, pride, and malice.

3 things I don't understand - life, women, and cars.

3 things on my desk - JAVA tutorials, Mobile Computing tutorials, and 3 Unfinished novels.

3 things I'm doing right now - writing, listening to music, and cooking.

3 things I want to do before I die - Birth and raise identical twins, write 50 bestsellers, create a multi - million dollar exciting JAVA game for Nokia phones.

3 things I can do - create websites, make bead accessories (from jewelry to baby teether to bags) and write.

3 things you should listen to - God, Pastor Sam Adeyemi (Daystar Christian Centre - google it. They even have life broadcasts), and Positive thinking tapes.

3 things you should never listen to - gossip, negative remarks, and the spirit called jealousy.

3 things I'd like to learn - German, Spanish and Stand - up comedy.

3 favourite foods - peppersoup (any type e.g. chicken, fish, goat meat), Rice and beans, and a rich salad.

3 beverages I drink regularly - soya milk, garri (is it a beverage? If not it should be), and Lemon Tea.

3 TV shows I watched as a kid - Sesame street, Family Matters, and Checkmate.

3 Books I read as a kid - The famous five, The Wishing Chair, and Not a penny more not a penny less.
3 people I would like to tag - kafo, xi and bimbylads.

Comments

xi said…
You be butter girl o. Me, the tv shows I watched as a kid include awon Papiluwe (I'm hoping I got the spelling right).

And you must have been a precocious kid o, see what you were reading as a kid too. Me, what I was reading as a kid ran along the lines of "This is a cat. A fat cat. The fat cat sat. The fat cat sat on a mat..."

Very soon, I'll start reading Jack and the beanstalk, before graduating to other books in the read-it-yourself series.

lol.

And na only you go classify garri as beverage. I trip.

And heeey, you would like to tag me!!!! *jumping up & down, clapping my hands excitedly*

Wait first. Wetin be tag? Make e no be bad thing oh.
Daydah said…
@xi: Tag means that you are next. LEt me put it in a language u may be able to understand. Remember this game as a kid where everybody sits in a circle, and someone runs around the circle, before touching someone else. If you are touched, you must run round and try to catch the person who touched you. The American version is "You are IT".
Hope you understood.....lol
xi said…
Okay, like 'ring-a-ring-a-rosie', abi? Or is it 'catcher' lol

Hmmm.

I see.

Okay, I'll respond.

Meanwhile, you still havent told me who you think I am oh. Abi you were just bluffing when you said you knew my identity, abi?

Maybe I should just start a blog too, and somewhere along the line, you'll piece things together and scream my name. Not 'xi' oh, my government name....
xi said…
3 things that scare me -
Failure, failure and failure.

3 people that make me laugh -
Of recent, I've been watching 'Allo 'Allo (courtesy of youtube), so right now, the people that crack me up are Renee Artois, Captain Hans and Herr Flick.

3 things I love -
Music, Art and Life.

3 things I hate -
I generally hate it when people dont act real.
I hate pettiness.
And yeah, I hate it when you're about to go out, and you think it'll rain, and you carry an umbrella and it doesnt rain.

3 things I don't understand -
I dont understand why my dog is 9years old, and it has barked only once in its life.
Then, I dont understand why love always has to be in triangles.
And I dont understand why Noah didnt leave the mosquitoes and snakes behind before closing the ark.

3 things on my desk -
Some empty CDs, books and a Rubiks cube.

3 things I'm doing right now -
Working,
reading,
and falling in love with her.

3 things I want to do before I die -
Go sky diving,
learn the violin,
and get teach my grandson how to shave.

3 things I can do -
I'm not going to answer this, cos if I do, I might as well tell you who I am.

3 things you should listen to -
A baby laughing. One of the purest, most delightful sounds you'd ever hear.

3 things you should never listen to -
You know that high-pitched sound that a fork makes when you scratch it on a glass plate? The one that just grates on your nerves. I'm horripilating already, just writing about it.

3 things I'd like to learn -
To play violin, the accordion and the cello.

3 favourite foods -
Peppersoup (any type e.g. chicken, fish, goat meat), Rice, and a rich salad. Daydah, I'm leaving this almost the way you wrote it. I just removed the beans. You're on your own there, no vex.

3 beverages I drink regularly - Tea, coke.

3 TV shows I watched as a kid -
Papiluwe, Ripples, Checkmate

3 Books I read as a kid -
All them Famous five, Secret seven, and some other Enid Blytons sha.

3 people I would like to tag -
All of you that read this are automatically tagged, so drop your own now!
Daydah said…
@xi: The rules do not allow you to skip a question without answering. So you better tell me what you can do.

Then you must have a blog! Why dont you have a blog?

Popular posts from this blog

Happyness

NYSC - national delay or service? Answer

I WALKED